Stepwyze develops decentralized blockchain software solutions that make markets universally accessible regardless of geography or economic strata.
Our vision is to create usable and transparent solutions that make supply chains and markets significantly more efficient and accessible to everyone.
Over the years, our team has been involved in dozens of technology based products. Below are some highlights.
- Early adopters of Bitcoin
- Architected “Owner Controlled Credentials” blockchain innovation
- Architected blockchain automation for data management
- Created first real time online credit card processor server
- Wrote code for banking and credit card companies
- Created first online news feed for NASCAR
- Integrated cryptographic software used on U.S. nuclear submarines
- Participated in the early development of Facial Recognition, and other biometric identification systems.
The Right Team is Vitally Important
Authenticity and transparency are among the core pillars of the cryptocurrency community and that includes the ICO market – Cointelegraph.com
Experience: blockchain pioneers with requisite acumen and knowledge
Familiarity: The team members have known one another for ten years
Integrity: High levels of mutual trust and rapport
Relationships: Excellent access to leading figures within the cryptocurrency community
Stepwyze is headquartered in Mesa, AZ and was formed by a group who have a passion to bring transparency and honesty to the marketplace by creating automation systems that harness the blockchain.